Welcome to the Siwy Lab
- April 2014: Congratulations to Laura for winning an award for "most interdisciplinary research" at the 2014 AGS Graduate Student Symposium!
- April 2014: Tim passed his qualifying exam, congrats!
- April 2014: Trevor Gamble's and Timothy Plett's paper was recently published in Journal of Physical Chemistry C, the paper can be read here.
- January 2014: Justin Menestrina, Crystal Yang, and Matthew Schiel had their paper accepted into the Journal of Physical Chemistry C, see the paper here.
- December 2013: Zuzanna has been named as a 2013 American Physical Society (APS) Fellow! Congratulations on this prestigious award, click here for more information.
- November 2013: Trevor Gamble's paper was recently published in Journal of Physical Chemistry C, the paper can be read here.
- July 2013: "Disentangling Steric and Electrostatic Factors in Nanoscale Transport Through Confined Space" by Steven Buchsbaum was just accepted by ACS Nano Letters. Check it out here.
- Click here for older news stories
Site made by Steven Buchsbaum and Trevor Gamble