Welcome to the Siwy Lab
- Justin Menestrina, Crystal Yang, and Matthew Schiel had their paper accepted into the Jouranal of Physical Chemistry C, see the paper here.
- Trevor Gamble's paper was recently published in Journal of Physical Chemistry C, the paper can be read here.
- Zuzanna has been named as a 2013 American Physical Society (APS) Fellow! Congratulations on this prestigious award, click here for more information.
- "Disentangling Steric and Electrostatic Factors in Nanoscale Transport Through Confined Space" by Steven Buchsbaum was just accepted by ACS Nano Letters. Check it out here.
- We welcome Crystal Yang who is the newest member of our research group.
- Dr. Gael Nguyen has defended his Ph.D. successfully. Congratulations! Click here to see pictures.
- Congratulations to Dr. Matt Davenport who has defended his Ph.D.
- Click here for older news stories
Site made by Steven Buchsbaum and Trevor Gamble